October 30, 2010

Words of Affirmation?

"What if you knew I like you?
Will the past replay itself?"

Will this time be like a typical shoujo-manga/romantic comedy/love lost kind of story? Because I think I just offered something I shouldn't. Though by impulse I just agreed to it, when I know my heart just screams why won't you look at me?!

"Apparently I am that selfish and greedy. 
Wanting you more and more daily."

Though this time the approach was different from the times before. Yes, the first step is always the hardest but I managed to do so. What happened is just a complete bliss-- cut short when that something else was mentioned. And the more I think of it the more I think I should hold my heart longer before actually giving it; showing it literally. Because I keep on thinking to myself Am I not good enough?
"Opinions asked, answers given
They are never the same with others."

Probably I am thinking too much. Looking at his words at every single angle that is possible-hoping to see, maybe a word, a hint of that- but sometimes they just mean; apparently direct and there isn't any story behind those words. But leaving me hanging... exception? What do you mean? What this person says is never the same as the others. I asked why, his answered vaguely. Trying to dig deeper, he took another root and talked about something else. Again, am I just over thinking it?

"Afraid of many things will fall
Fear that you will look away... 
once you know the truth."

The more I say it, the more I think about it... the more scared I become of losing something precious. A feeling I discovered that has always been there. Denial was your camouflage, your disguise. When things changed, you started to slowly shed those skin and reveal the feeling I have always had for you. Why now of all time? At this moment, the feeling of backing out is lingering, coming closer to shadow the little courage I am holding to tell you... everything.  Want you to know... but now, I'm not sure anymore.

"I can't shake the feeling off.
Wanting to tell you but couldn't.
Yet I still want to tell you."

Hopefully, I can be courages enough... and face this fear, fight away the shadow and in the end... say everything. Its the matter of what will happen next that will determine the next path I will choose in life.
Which path I wonder.

"In the end I need a say
Will you tell me 
Whether I should tell you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment