Find a surface to write on
Scribble down my hearts content
But the ink of my words won't flow.
Recently, constantly
You have been invading my thoughts,
Causing a stir deep within my heart.
Until every work in my hand stopped.
Denial came over me
How could I like someone like you?
Hardly a conversation,
More like one question one answer
Honestly saying I doubt my heart's choice
of all people it's you it chose.
Is this another journey with a bleak ending?
As I see it now, there is nothing.
Who are you to me and who am I to you...
Friends?
After a very long hiatus, I've finally wrote a lame poem!
So yeah, a poem about my current situation.
Cheesy and lame... but it's the current thing I'm experiencing.
Wishing it would stop but at the same time, no I don't want it to stop.
Sigh.... crush, admire or like... which one is it.
Or maybe I'm fooling myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment