![]() |
| A dark evening, the raven crows playground |
On the 27th of October, the dungeon of DMC department held a Ghost, witches, vampires, zombies and mortals meeting. Specially dressed as a reporter, I went to the dungeon. Supposedly I should have blend in with the ghost, zombies, witches and... a school kid? But my disguise was ripped to shreds (more like the tailor-wannabe-made disguise was an epic fail.) and thus I only left with a black tail. Planned to dress up like a hooded cat with ears sticking out of the hood and a tail sticking out of my pants, but no, didn't get to use the disguise.
So, since I was left with a long black tail; sticking out of my pants, my supervisor came and saw and she said, "We're going to drop you off in front of the shop lots and you will be walking to the dungeon. So, imagine you walking in broad daylight where people can see you with that tail bobbing out behind you." I just looked at her, clearly embarrassed by the image. Yes, my self-esteem at that time was so low because of effect by the fact that I was afraid that I might be eaten alive at the dungeon. Yes, I was scared of the dungeon because I'll be sticking out like a sore thumb! On Snap!
So, leaving the tail behind, my long black tail (>.<)
I ventured into the dungeon of DMC department. The first thing or more likely a mortal that I saw was, a man in a green shirt(?). He claimed himself to be M. Nasir. I fallowed Mr. M. Nsr to one of the closed gloomy dungeon and I was greeted by many, MANY unknown creatures! There's a reaper with his long sharp scythe, a black female cat, a bandit an angel and apparently, there's a dept collector too. I swallowed my courage and approach these things. Luckily, they didn't see me! I guess my supervisor sprinkled some magical invisible dust on me when I got out of the car when she dropped me off.
The meeting went well. Nobody tried to kill me and well, blood only stained on their ripped clothes. I don't know if he's dead or lost or probably hid by something, but there's a school boy among the living dead. There was also a doctor; probably a witch doctor? Oh my God! That syringe is huge!
Walking around the living dead is not that bad; since I was unnoticed, I just walked around and snapped a whole lot of pictures. There was also a walking post-it boy, a hippy, man-woman and a sexy feline. There was even a dead cheerleader who apparently got the attention of a street fighter, a dead child, a vampress and skull-headed zombie. Wolverine was there too.
It was an interesting event. Many creatures of different kind walking among each other. Claws were sheath, fangs for display and movie pictures at the end. It was a different kind of meeting than I expected. I thought I was going to see blood, slim and dead bodies, but no, there was only clean and friendly creatures; surprisingly.
Diploma in Mass Communication haunted for a day. Scary faces but friendly personality. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment