October 27, 2010

Quick One!

Life is literally sucked at the moment. Sorry, excuse my language. But that's the only way to say it for now. it will continue on if I don't set my priority straight. So to make life better...

1. Dude, stay at the at the back of my mind, the furthers corner, and stay there and come out when the semester ends. I don't have the time to deal with you nor my feelings for you as I had enough of my weakness at the moment. I've done enough damaged to my thoughts and my heart for now. I need both of them now to get my work done and to not let my friends down again. Please, bring me back my determination  and passion to do my work where I left few semester back. *Why did you run off anyway?!*
P.S. I still like you just stay way back and let me do my work. 

2. Lazy butt, get up and get going. You've had your time lazing around now its time to get going. Don't drag me down now.

3. Heart, leave the guy alone for awhile. For now, get back the passion into doing the work that were given to us. Without passion, its hard to complete things. I know its hard to even let go for a second, but for now, focus on what's more important. A warning, don't get your hopes up cause you might never know what's the fella real feelings for you. Yes you know its a 50/50 chance... you know it yourself, so don't fall down and tumble over and want another year to recover. You know what happened to us when we were so attached to that same feeling last time. Bring back the passion. The same passion when we sat for SPM together, Sem 1, 2 and 3! Bring back that passion! 
Yes you can still like him. But for now, leave him and fall in love with work. ;)

4. Mind! Stop fooling around and make heart go insane. Get your priority straight. You know how much it sucked when you are being told by your parents, and how hard you had to take everything in knowing it's your own error, your own fault. You're controlling the whole body, so stop messing around, wake up and move! Denial you are not, yes you like the guy too! So stop thinking about what's going to happen in the future, stop thinking about the 'what ifs', stop being so negative and get the freaking determination back into your brain cells! And stop poking on heart, she needs to bring back passion into her life. Got that? 
Not in denial, you like the fella. But please la, get in line and get the determination to do the work given. Stop complaining how bad you are, just do it! The less you ponder, the faster you can do it.

5. Inspiration and creativity~~ Please come back! D:

6. Fieqa! Let's get to work! Yes, heart and mind always fighting and mind likes to bully heart,  but get a hold on them and constantly remind both of them that if everything falls apart, they themselves will get hurt. You know what you feel, you know what you think, so, to get back the trust and to solve the puzzles, please, I beg of you as yourself, please, fix your attitude. A lot of people are disappointed in you, don't make it worst. And stop skipping classes! You're paying the bills in the end anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment