My heart says,"I just can't let go just like that! What about you, you keep on thinking of him! Didn't she also say that you need to put him the back of your mind? Like way back in those dark corners of your messed up space of a brain?"
My mind reply,"How can I when you keep longing for him like a total wimp? Just forget about him!"
My heart reply,"Like you don't know how hard it is to forget a guy you like. You've been through the same thing few years back. Or maybe you're were absent minded during those excruciating times?"
My mind reply,"Yeah I was there. But still! She's not asking you to forget about the fella completely, she's just asking you to let him go for awhile only. Not completely."
My heart goes,"Like you can put him at the back of your mind."
And I go,"I need to balance out my life."
No comments:
Post a Comment