Sometimes I don't get it with this feeling that I'm having. =S
"The only reason I never confessed to the person that I like is because, I'm afraid of rejection."
"I've forgotten how liking someone feels like. Liking you seems to make me feel the long forgotten feelings"
"Heart hardly at ease, mind constantly in a mess, why am I feeling this way?"
"Someone told me that its better not to think. Better not bother. But it seems I can't stop."
"The more I think of you, the more worried I become towards you."
"I can never seem to say those words out loud, but it's suffocating me, pushing my lungs to the limit, forcing me to say but all that came was nothing."
"I'm still afraid apparently."
"The scar from before, turns out it never healed."
"I want to talk to you, but it seems that, I cannot find the right things so say."
"Want you to look at me, but that's just merely a fairytale."
"Seems that I can never go to sleep when my heart is racing because of you."
"Will you be the one taking me to a place that I've never been before?"
"I want you, but I'm afraid to ask."
"I'm just afraid."
"Rejection is my trauma."
"Constantly wishes that I'm heartless so that I won't feel all of these feelings."
"Look at me!"
"I begged silently but its merely a soundless voice that simply vanished into thin air."
"You affected me stronger then the one before."
'I cried once, because of you."
"I love you, is something I can never say."
"Because I don't belong to you."
"Because I'm afraid you will leave."
"Because I'm simply... me."
"The person who's not the one for you."
"I'm just... no one."
"Bittersweet dream, I had of you."
"Tears I cried for you."
"Scared I am of you."
"You'd leave because of me."
"I'm sorry."
"Love."
No comments:
Post a Comment