October 18, 2010

Stomping the Roses!

It has been the most hectic semester in my adventure of finishing my diploma course! So what if I take 6 subjects; that's not the reason why college life is hectic. It's the amount of working being thrown at us that causing us to loose balance at times. I actually missed a dateline... nice right?

Now, probably there's a little bit of a breather and after every Thursday, Friday became a lazy day, Saturday became a day where I ponder around wanting to do work but hardly do anything and usually Sunday will be a day where I will rush things. Then Monday till Thursday will be the day where I get the least sleeping time.

And now I fear of falling asleep in class cause they *cough*caughtmesnoring*cough* yeah so, basically I push myself so that I won't fall asleep. Keep myself awake by drinking a packet of milo during breaks and yawn as much as I can to get the oxygen flowing in my brain. *blink blink* Must.Stay.Awake.

Oh yeah, this sem turned out to be the time where I miss a lot of class. Not that many but a few. Something that I've never done before in my last sem. I even missed a class due to a panic attack. O__O

Okay, okay, some good news please. Haha!

I now have in my CD collection; David Archuleta second album 'The Other Side of Down'!! Finally, something actually worth listening to compared to the songs playing on the top 40 charts. Call me old fashioned or tasteless; but nowadays, most songs contains all these unnecessary 'stuff'. That's why I converted myself to listening Japanese music- J-Rock!

David's songs are beautiful and actually have strong meanings in them. Though his songs might have a hard time getting into the charts now, but at least he has a very strong fan base in many parts of the world. :) I tell you now, listen to his new album! Recommended songs~ Elevator, Stomping the Roses, Parachutes and Airplanes, Good Place and... My Kind of Perfect. Especially My Kind of Perfect. It's such a beautiful song. :')

I actually stopped listening to the radio because all the songs I hear nowadays are like... anything but everything about getting into someone's pants, so I gave up-- but sometimes I get lucky and actually find some nice songs; even that there's are like, a few of them. But then again, I've been listening to my list of songs in my PC and have no time to tune the radio on and college is consuming my time... so the radio is only in hearing ground when I'm sitting in the car.

But don't you think song nowadays are not fit for kids to listen? :(

Anyway... Currently I'm in denial about something. Maybe I do like that person but... why him of all people? My friends are actually shocked when I told them ( a few of them) and most of them actually said 'I deserve better.' Do I really? Cause I feel like I don't. :(
Epp! Not to say the guy is a bad guy, he's a nice guy but his characteristics contrast with mine so epically.
My friends actually never saw it coming with my choice.
And well, a friend of mine encourages me to get to know this other guy who seems... to her is a nice fella for me. Eehh~? Okay, maybe he is. Maybe I should consider. Maybe I should get to know him. But... it's kind of hard for me? >.< Besides... I'm so out of his league? Considering a few factors that he has that I don't. O__O

Seriously, why can't I just focus on my studies? D:

Need. To. Focus.On. My.Studies!! >.<

Woah. Okay it's late and I haven't studied a single thing for my test that's coming in a few hours. Not to mentioned a speech that I have to do after that. Ahahaha... ^^''

Mata ne!~
Jya~

Song of the day - Stomping the Roses by David Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment