It's the second week of my term break and thus it's the month of May. Oh God, time is moving very fast, like the river current during the rainy season. Talking about rivers, when was the last time I dipped and relax both of my feet in one?
So it's May already. Oh before moving on with my once-in-a-while updates (I don't know how many times I wrote this but I'm still trying to write every day but ending up not doing it.), I would like to wish Pauli Rantasalmi from the band The Rasmus, a Happy Birthday! (1/5/2010) Ermm, how old is he...? (Calculating...) Oh! He's 31 this year! And this just hit my head like a concrete because I just remembered that Lauri Ylonen's birthday has passed too! >.<
To Lauri Ylonen~ Happy belated birthday! (23/4/2010) Yeah, his birthday is the same as Yika Yiku. (^^) So everyone in The Rasmus will turn 31 this year, and they are now in the jamming studios doing band practice for their up coming summer concerts and soon they'll get in the recording studio and record another album. Talk about a long time not hearing from them. Their last album was a compilation album of the best of The Rasmus from the year 2001 until 2009. Oh yeah! They now have a facebook account that is controlled by the guys themselves. (^-^)
So moving on from the party hat. I've just gotten my results for the semester. Did I write about how I think I screwed my Marketing paper in the last few post? Well, I've gotten my results and common sense worked for marketing! Just that my Digital Image Editing isn't looking that pretty between the other results; I only know how to abuse my photoshop tools and not explaining on how to use them or what they do. Let alone explaining it to people. It will take me a while to make sense to people. I like teaching but I'm lacking of the skill. Haha~ When I talk, I don't just say the point, I'll make the a whole story from it. Lol~
Other than that, I'm teaching myself Japanese. Since I've been babbling about it for some time now, now I'm on a holiday, now I have the time; joined Su Wern planting mushrooms, why not challenge myself. So far I'm teaching myself Hiragana; how to pronounce and how to write the characters. It's a little difficult since I've been speaking and writing alphabets all my life and now my brain have to work on new unknown characters? Yeah, it will take some time for me to remember the characters, but whatever it takes, I'll try my best in mastering the calligraphy and language. Ganbari masu!~
For the Mas MH Competition; basically a competition where students from colleges around Malaysia can join in and send in their video about Malaysian Hospitality (in their point of view) has finally list/upload the previously Top 10 turned to Top 13 on their website. And guess what...!!! We didn't get a spot. Bittersweet it sounds, but we don't really care whether we get it or not. If we were too, woah, what an honor! But luck was not on our side, so live and let live okay! :D
For the sake of getting the exposure, we tried our best; actually it was a last minute decision- literally last minute, we made a simple video about what I think is the most simplest but the sweetest Malaysian Hospitality; Smile~ Hey, went someone smiles at you, unknowingly you will smile back; unless the wind blows and your face got stuck with that grumpy look. Anyhow, we tried, not our luck and life goes on. NothingBox! Look out for more competition! Who knows what will happen then. :)
Okay, before I continue on with my empty schedule... Tanjobi Omedetto Hiroto!!! The picture below is dedicated to him; guitarist of the band Alice Nine.
So... have a great day Hiroto! <3
Song of the day - Eraser by Alice Nine

No comments:
Post a Comment