May 21, 2010

For The Fun of It




These pictures were taken during the evening today. I was on my way back from college and the roads were jammed with vehicles. 

Today stories? Nothing special. xD
Except for the fact I spent more than an hour at the printing shop waiting for my document to be printed out. Seems the printer has a limited space of memory... 
Since my file was too big, the printer didn't managed to print out 40 pages of coloured document.
After much testing and changing computers, the documents were able to be printed out. Woah~ Thank God. :DD

I was actually ticked off by a guy but then all my frustration, stress...  creating a huge mess in my head... I was revived back with a song and video by Matsushita Yuya. 8DD
Wait for his album that's coming out on the 2nd of June. :)  Then buy it and listen to it. xD

Song of the day: Eraser by Alice Nine


No comments:

Post a Comment