April 27, 2010

Close One Door, Open Another

It is safe to say that Semester 3 has officially ended. But I'm not sure if my nightmare has ended as well. Simply put, I didn't do  that well in the finals. I think I screwed up my marketing exam. Oh well, a lesson learned for not focusing on my studies in the first place; not to say that I didn't paid any attention in class; I did, but there are certain times where my mind was not in class but some place else.

Many things happened throughout the whole of semester 3. Had days where you enjoy the day with friends and as well with the lecturers. Also, days where you tried your hardest to not fall asleep in class due to simple boredom or the fact that you didn't get enough sleep the day before. And days where you suddenly realised that it's not your day. 

had days where you thought someone looking at you, but when you turned expecting to find no one looking at you but actually someone is looking at you, or is it? The feel that your eyes locked with their eyes, but you quickly turned away to avoid from being discovered that the blood has accumulated around your face; turning you bright red. Days like that, happened occasionally. 

Many days, countless hours, gazillion seconds passed by so quickly and now it's the end of semester 3. God knows what I've done throughout the whole semester. Not that I don't remember but now surely, the time is passing by ever so quickly. Semester 4 is coming, So what's going to happen? 

So many things to do, but so little time. But at this point of time, I should at least start and see how things will turn out later on. Am not good at keeping the momentum constant; especially when it comes to exercising. It's a wonder, why does everything have to accumulate there of all places?! As a friend said We are girls, so it's normal. Dislike the fact but have to accept the fact. 

During the week of my finals, I had this excruciating feeling that made me lose my interest in studying; so instead I lazed around in the day and forced myself to study at night. Most of the time during the whole week, my brain cannot function in the day. For some certain reason, I can't study; only until the very crucial moment where I really need to study or else I would really flunk my exam I can put my brain at work. Talk about being a lazy fella. So yeah, I had a feeling of wanting to smack somebody. At first I don't know why but after the final exams I had time to think for a very long time. The feeling was still bugging me until one day I realised the problem.

Turns out a certain guy whom I knew for such a long time was getting on my nerves at that time. Heck I don't know why; probably because it was exam week and I've been pressuring my brain to focus on understanding things and then I see this guy, somehow it pissed me off. Note: Not Fizzle.

So yeah, that's pretty much what happened at the end of the semester. Not really. After the final paper, a bunch of us went to Pyramid and celebrated Yika Yiku's birthday! She's 19 now! Tanjobi Omedetto Yika! We celebrated at Hartz. Actually, that's the first time I set foot in that restaurant. It's nice actually. Haha! So we ate chicken, we took loads of pictures, I recorded some videos and ate some cake. It was fun! We made a lot of noise. Even the group behind us was celebrating their friend's birthday and when we were signing Yika a a birthday song, they joined along! So sweet of them! =D

I guess that's pretty much what happened towards the end of Semester 3. =D Nothing is predictable and other surprises might pop out of no where in the future. The MH competition Top 10 will be announce soon and I'm a little agitated by the day coming closer and closer. Well, my team did the simplest things, and we did aimed to do it simple. We just wanted to get some exposure. =) 
Same goes to Yika's group. Their entry is a funny one! Lol~ I hope both teams will get a spot in the top 10. Anything can happen. Judges are unpredictable. So in the end, we have to wait and see. *prays*

Oh! Matsushita Yuya is releasing his debut album on the 2nd of June 2010!! And his birthday is around the corner too~ The facebook fans are trying to do something special for the special fella for his birthday. Hope it goes well. Yuya-san deserves all the cheering and wishes he gets. His music feels different. To me it is or maybe I'm just ignorant and refuse to listen to other R&B Japanese music. Anyway... his songs sounds different, his voice make me feel different... It's different. His own style is growing and he should keep on making it grow and make people say what he wished people would say..."That's very him." 

Matsushita Yuya debut album I AM ME is due to be released on the 2nd June 2010. Calender is as good as marked. Now the problem is how to get it. xD

Song of the day - Butterfly (TV size) by ON/OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment