May 5, 2010

You!



Yeah, as the picture/card above says... 
To Matsushita Yuya! Congratulation on your new single release! 


Now all of the fans are waiting for the next big one. Yuya-san's debut album 'I AM ME' will be released on the 2nd of June 2010. So, it's less than a month away; right now I'm working out on how to get it. Haha!
In the 5th Single 'You', there's the song itself 'You', You (instrumental) and Hallucination.  


The song Hallucination is actually a song for Kuroshitsuji second Musical - The Most Beautiful DEATH in The World - Death of a thousand souls and fallen. (Open now in Japan)

Sebastian Michaelis, the main character of the manga/anime/musical, is again being portrayed by Yuya-san. I was blown away by the first musical. Though I don't understand Japanese, I still watched it and enjoyed it. So, that is why I'll do whatever it takes to master the language, so the language won't be a barrier for me to enjoy Japanese anime/manga/drama/movie/musical... etc.

Thus the songs are just nice done. 'You' strikes out like you're being followed and then you're being pull  into the song with strong desire and feelings. With the dark tempo, fast beat, and that alluring voice of Yuya-san's, I don't think the word 'enough' is never enough. xD
For Hallucination; again, Yuya-san pulled me to pieces with this song. It's just pretty. Like the song Futari (Two of Us) and Last Snow, this ballad is just wonderful. It's not too little nor too much, it's just right.

Here's the thing, I'm always falling down even deeper into his songs because of one particular thing; his voice. It's not like his stressing on his vocals or lacking any emotions in the songs, but it's just like, the feeling flows naturally with his voice into the songs. Maybe it's just me, but hey, don't take my word for it. Have a listen to Matsushita Yuya when you have the time.  =)

So, this post is dedicated to him. A congratulation post actually. (^-^) A singer and a dancer. He's turning 20 this month and having said that, it's a big year for him; debut album coming out, I AM ME tour, his second musical, his 4th and 5th singles... and who knows what else lies for him in the remaining months before 2010 ends. =D

Yuya-san! You deserve it all with all the hard work you've put in so far. So, keep on doing what you love; dancing/singing/acting... and hope you'll have a great year! Don't stop wishing on eternal stars! =)
Have a great time, take care and have fun always. (^-^)


Keep a look out for the debut album 'I AM ME' releasing on the 2nd of June 2010!!

Song of the day - You by Matsushita Yuya~

No comments:

Post a Comment