I'm watching the art of clouds
Painting themselves on the blue sky
Wondering the possibilities to reach out
To reach out to the skies
To hold your hands
For the first time
Sometimes I dig deep into my thoughts
To wonder about your presence
Often, I'll wipe my tears away
Trying my hardest to find comfort
That is hardly achieved
Sing to me with your silent voice
How I wished it wasn't a dream
But loneliness brought me back
Back to reality
You were already gone before I was born
I have never met you
And I wish I had
Never have I seen your face
Nor have I heard your voice
I can't lie anymore
I miss you
The one that was never here
This dream of mine
May not come true when I'm alive
But I know we will meet one day
Only God knows when
And this is my present to you
I will find you in the end.
**this poem was written 3 years ago. I was on my down to JB... thus, the name and the first few stanzas tells the story of the time I wrote this poem.
Hope you enjoyed it. :))
Song of the day - No ni Saku Hana no Yo Ni by Gackt
No comments:
Post a Comment