I'm supposed to do research for my research paper, but at the same time I had to complete something that I started about 3-4 weeks ago.
Yeah, the table is pretty messed up with papers and such. Well, the papers are actually cards and wishes that Sam and I compiled from people in 26 countries. ;))
So the story from how it started to how it ended up like that will be continued when this thing is sent and received. We just hope it will get to the person in mind. :))
Apparently, when I listened to the song So Sick, it would only make my mind think of another song called Foolish Foolish. xDD
Song of the day - Foolish Foolish by Matsushita Yuya
I thought of some things- partly about my interest and mostly about my possible future carriers and overall my dreams.
I'm quite confused thus I need more time to come up with the answers for some of these thoughts. I need to concentrate on the important stuff and not get distracted with something that will only delay me now. Since now I have 3 major subjects that I seriously need to score! (O.O)!!
Need facts on Visual Kei. xDD

No comments:
Post a Comment