December 31, 2009

A Book Was Closed, Another Open For More

Since I’m cheating in updating my blog—currently writing an update way ahead of the time this post is posted—I’m just going to write about the sweet bittersweet memories I’ve made throughout 2009. I’m not sure about the bittersweet part though or maybe...
Early 2009 was the beginning of a new journey for everyone. I had a very long break after graduating my high school; had my driving license made, search for a place to continue my studies, made time for myself to think what I’m going to take in college and anxiously waited for my SPM results.
In 2009, I closed a book. A book that I’ve been carrying around for the past few years and a book about the person I felt so deep for and in the end, it’s just memories to be kept in history. Sometimes, I wonder around in my head, opening up all the old books and discover him there, playing with my feelings. I’ve hurt myself falling for him and I’ve made myself stronger from my unrequited feelings. Don’t get me wrong, he is a nice guy and he is such a dear. He never once hurt me, he is just a friend from the beginning and I never really notice it. I blame myself for all the hurt I’ve felt cause I was too... shall I say; obsess with my feelings. Funny how that sounds now when last time I denied through and through every time I thought about it. Oh well, it’s the past and I and it’s a lesson to remember.
In 2009, I felt something that I’ve wanted to achieve ever since I was put in school. The feeling of making my parents really proud of me and the feeling that I could actually do something if I put in a lot of effort in them. I scored stars in my SPM and that really turned my life around. Haha. Sounds like I’ve never been serious before. Mind you, I can be serious... if I want to. Lol! No really, the result I achieved made me want to do more things that can make me feel good inside as well as to see that proud smile across my parents’ faces.
Two-Thousand-Nine. I made a debut entrance in INTI College SJ. Lol! Yes, I start my college life in May officially but I entered college in April to join the English Bridging Program; English Classes for short. I’ve made incredible new friends, made spontaneous sketches, and made myself comfortable in the new atmosphere. Though, when I registered for the class, I had doubts here and there but then again, all of that doubts disappeared a few days in class with a bunch of new people. Need I mention... XD I was the only malay in class! Not funny but true. =P
Semester 1 in INTI College. The class of DMC semester 1 was so big that the small class couldn’t fit all of them. So that is why now there are 2 classes of DMC batch May 2009. It was hectic in the first few weeks when half of the class decided to change into another class, which included me. So, everything was still new; assignments doubled, time restricted, etc. At times I felt everything was too much and I wanted to throw everything away and just sleep, and like that... I didn’t snap at all. Because at some point people were depending on me and I was depending on them to make certain things done. So, I cut the attitude of selfishness and push myself even further. It felt like heaven when my final exams ended but a few weeks later, semester 2 started to haunt my living daylights for 3 months.
Semester 2 was a short semester so we only had to take 3 subjects. To think I could relax was a mistake. Seems like the word college was never engraved in my brain at that time. So yeah, everything was going too fast and at the same time, we had time to enjoy. Like for the fact that I had many opportunities to go out and venture the world with my classmates to do one of our assignments and sometimes catch a movie on days we had free time to spare. Yet many memories are stored in my head for keeps sake. =D
And now here is the part where I want to thank a few people.
Su Wern: Someone I met in college and the person I really want to challenge. Though I’m not standing on the same grounds as her... as she is way smarter than me... still, I really appreciate her in many ways. She someone I can share/talk about my crazy interests, and she is someone I always look for when I need help in things. She is a good friend... Heck, she’s one of my Good Friends!!! =D
Ivan: Yeah. This fella was among the first people I talked to when I entered college. This dude is crazy about Gundums and he is very spontaneous. You could say we both can talk about many things. A Liverpool fan. Heh. A class clown-slash-rep in semester 1 and 2. He’s very loyal and dedicated. To consider his health, he sure can run from the sixth floor to the ground floor and 100 meters to be precise... to find a lecturer. I respect him. Salute to you man! XD
Kok Han: Tall-cute-cuteinpersonality-fella. First impression of him... shy guy who sat in front of the class alone while glancing at the people behind the class... a Malay dude who somewhat looks like a Chinese fella. XD Lol! First impression!!! This guy is funny in many ways. Smart too. You can’t just be mad at him; he’s too nice to be mad at. =D
I’m so close to these 3 guys that most of the time I’m afraid of losing them. There are still Michelle, Christy, Yika, Abang Loong, Janice, Cecilia that I’m really close to in class. My classmates... dang it! I’m afraid to lose all of them. >.<
I realised, at times I’m too sarcastic-sadistic. So, I’m really sorry if I’ve hurt any of you guys in the past few months knowing you all. I know I’ve made mistake... I am human, so forgive me as I’m not that capable of realising my mistakes sooner. Losing you guys as friends would mean losing something very precious. I’ve been through enough friendship loss that I don’t want to be in another one again. So, forgive me.
My old friends... Nad and Kim. Yeah, it’s been a hell of a year in 2008 and we hardly had time to get together in 2009, hope in 2010 we can hang out again like the time we when to Times Square. ^^ I’ve been keeping myself away from you guys for such a long time and that made me feel guilty. I’ve made you mad/sad at times and I regretted. Thinking it was something normal to do or say... I’m an idiot to begin with. So, gomen ne~
Good Luc k to Kim as you will sit for STPM. =D
Good Luck to Nad as you will further your studies in degree level. Way ahead of me! =D
To my family. You guys know me very well as we spend so much time together. Mama, Ayah, Omar, Amir and Hariz—Yes, I’ve made mistakes and I regretted them. I’ve made you guys mad at me and I hate those mistakes. As a daughter, a sister, I promise I’ll try harder to understand and I’ll try harder to make things done. =D
So many things had happened and I hope 2010 will bare more surprises like 2009 did. A brand new year; the first and the last 2010. I mean there is only one 2010 in our life time and I don’t mean it will be the end of time. XD
I have no New Year resolution, so I’ll make them along the way when I venture in 2010 with family and friends. ;)
Happy New Year!
God Bless.


*Grammar and spelling mistakes will be fix later when I have the time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment