I'm not going to sleep until I post my last update! I've been slacking off for a long long time-- to be exact since the beginning of the semester break. Jezz Fieqa, when are you going to get ride of this lazy attitude of yours?
Since I'm all hyped up and not planning on going to sleep any time soon, I'm going to update about Comic Fiesta that took place at Sunway Convention Centre at Sunway Pyramid on the 19th and the 20th. My God, I sound so formal. Lol~
COMIC FIESTA: DAY 1
COMIC FIESTA: DAY 1
So, on the first day of the event, I went with Nad and her brother. Plus his friends. But as we got there, we decided or literally got saperated from her brother and his friends. Anyway, after we got the tickets (Wristband), we start our journey on snapping cosplayers pictures, stalking people and shopping at the doujinshi booths.
We never really left the hall-- only for a short period to perform prayers-- and we never really bought anything for lunch. Basically saying, we didn't eat the whole day. there was no feeling of hunger whatsoever. Though we bought a few stuff that are not even related to anime or manga! J-Rock if I must say. XDThere this one cosplayer that caught our attention. Well, that cosplayer really caught Nad's attention. He was so in character. Standing against the window looking into the distance, emotionless expression... Squall from Final Fantasy 8. Without any hesitation--actually I did hesitated-- I asked for his picture... with Nad next to him. And so, to know the rest of the story is history. Haha!
COMIC FIESTA: DAY 2
COMIC FIESTA: DAY 2
The next day, the number of cosplayers increased by the dozen! There was Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji, a cute Neko-chan (a guy), Chie from Persona 4 and loads more. We even saw Squall again. The same Squall we met on the first day. On the second day, Nad and I were joined by Kim, Sabrina, Milton, Waiken, Hariz... (Forgive me as I can remember the names of the other 2 fellas.) On that day, we went for lunch at Ichiban. Remembering the name of the restaurant really reminds me of the printing store at my college; the printing store is also called Ichiban. Lol!
After lunch, we went back to the hall and after a while, Kim and the boys decided to leave us; Nad, Sabrina and me-- to go and catch a movie. We didn't mind as we had planned to stay until the very end. =DNot much to tell, bacause I did the same things I did on the first day. Watch the cosplayer battled it out to show who can potray the character they were cosplaying as, walked around the doujinshi booths again, took some pictures and at the end, left the mall with a statisfied grin. =D
So, next Comic Fiesta... I'm ticking in on my calander. XD
So, next Comic Fiesta... I'm ticking in on my calander. XD
Because the whole thing was awesome and I had a lot of fun taking random pictures. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment