Time sure flies by so quickly. Tomorrow is another year and today will be another history. There are lot of things I haven't mention yet so let's continue.
On the 17th. The day where I met up with my old schoolmates and made a friend. Saluting Nad for organising the small reunion, everything went well from the train station to the last stop; KLCC. After almost a year hiding myself behind INTI college's shadow, I took a time from my long holiday to meet up with my old friends; Nad, Kim, Ellia and Aishah. After so long, seeing them now is different from the last time I saw them. What should I expect? Plus, I used that time to get myself update about them. Haha!
We rode the KTM to KL Central and there, we met up with a friend of theirs; Nick or Nad like to call him Naka. From there onwards, we rode the monorail to Times Square. May I mention this, the last time I rode on KTM was like 10 years ago-- I think. And, we made a ruckus on the train! Talked non-stop and people were staring at us for talking about 'sets' and how it can be heard differently. O.O
Over at Times Square, most of the time, we walked around and shopped for clothes. Since Ellia was going to attend her school prom, she needed a dress or so I heard she already had one. Either way, we shopped for clothes at a very nice store and had lunch at Subway. Too bad, the Oregano and Parmesan bread was out at that time and I had to take Italian bread. Yumm~ Roasted Beef. Lol!
After that, we all attacked the Arcade. Not literally mind you. Aishah and Nick battled it out on this game to see who's the best in fighting while Nad and Ellia raced their cars to the finish line... almost for one of them. >.< Done with those games, they tried out Rambo. XD Finally, Nick played the Para Para dance thingy.(I'm not good at games thus I'm not good at remembering the names) It was awesome and Nick with his moves, attracted people to watch him. =D
After we left the arcade, we walked and walked and walked and eventually, Nick hand to leave at 4 o'clock. It was really nice to meet him. =D So, it was all girls outing after 4. After deciding there was nothing left at Times Square and we managed to roam a few floors, we decided to take another train ride to KLCC. Knowing that there's a certain coffee shop in KLCC, my mind went wild when I imagined the taste on my tongue. Heaven~
At KLCC, we went to Kinokuniya Bookstore-- Love the bookstore. Since I always go there with my parents, I never knew they had a Japanese Section way way back at the corner of the store. I met up with Nad and Kim after I browse through books at the Teen Section. I was looking for the Warriors series becuase I'm not done with it. Over at the Japanese Section, There were magazines, mangas, music books... etc. It was... amazing! I'm easly impressed at times. Lol~
Later, I realised that Aishah was not around and Kim told me she had already left. Hmm, I didn't ge to say goodbye. After a while, The four of us; Kim, Nad, Ellia and I took another train ride to Ampang Park to meet up with my dad at his office, so that he could take us home. The day was gempacked with lots of moments and interesting encounters. I eventually lost my voice on the way home. ^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment