How should I put this? I mean, it's not bad or anything but to say it was good would be wrong. I'm talking about the week I've been going out constantly. It's not good but... It was awesome! I had the chance to go to Comic Fiesta for two days, and I had a blast spending time with my old school friends and met a new one and then the college gang invited me to go and watch Avatar. So, why not, I went to the movie and made Nad tag along. Haha!
Like the movie 2012, I never wanted to catch Avatar, but then again, nothing was blocking my way? The movie was awesome—more to the graphics as the storyline was like a normal drama plot. To think that they might not have a happy ending tricked me. Blue-tall-creatures... pretty jungle... a native tribe fighting for their land from the sky people... yeah, it was a great movie. Haha!
After the movie, we; Abang Loong, Ivan, Su Wern, Kok Han, Cecilia, Cecilia’s boyfriend; Daniel, Nad and I went for lunch. We walked from one restaurant to another, searching for the best place to eat. From Japanese to fast food to Italian... we decided to eat at Pizza Hut.
The day was simple, until we got home. And need I mention... Kok Han and Su Wern are so cute. Holding hands and sitting close to each other. Meh~ I envy you guys. ^^
One of my cousins was working in Japan. He moves from one country to another and at the moment, I’m not sure where he is. Well, he came back from Japan and brought something along with him. It’s a curtain that has a picture of Mount. Fuji. I squealed when I got it and Nad was just next to me. XD
Enough of that. Before heading back, I invited Nad over to the house. Basically saying, we were cyber stalking searching for random people online. Especially the people who cosplayed during the Comic Fiesta. So, that was when we found the Squall that we saw during that event. You can say that Nad was over the moon. Haha!
A little update about me and my latest interest. XD
Yes! Alice Nine is one of my favourite band now. And they ARE from JAPAN!!! Haha! Thanks to Nad, I’m able to listen to all their songs and well, watch all their PVs and their dorky videos. XD Need any details about them, just google them. XD From the left: Tora, Nao, Hiroto, Shou and Saga.
No comments:
Post a Comment