The problem is that, I used to fall asleep whenever I drank a mug of coffee. *I say coffee and that does not mean Extreme Mocha from San Francisco Coffee* But now... it kept me awake the whole night... now, I'm yawning every now and then. Haih~
This Sunday is my dads' birthday! How are we going to celebrate? Breakfast in bed? Dinner? Shop around? Play golf? I'm not sure myself. Heeeee~
Last nights' American Idol Group 2 was... as Simon sometimes would says "excruciating". *That word is stuck on me now* So, my mum's favorite contestant, Jasmine Murray was up first. She sang Love Song by Sara Berallius. If you watched it last night, it was dissapointing. So, the judges didn't like the performence but she walked off the stage with a smile. =)
Other contestent come and go. Most of the performance was forgettable, but I remembered Allison, the crimson-red eaded girl. Also Kris, the guy who sang Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson. And lastly there's Adam Lambert. He's on of my favorites and he was awesome! Lol~
I want to introduce to you 3 cats, which are living at the back of our house. And we sort of adopt them.

This one is Fluffy. Usually called by Fifi, or Fufu, or both, Fifi- Fufu.

This one is originally called Lembu (Cow) due to the colour of her fur by my second brother, Amir. Then, we changed her name to Moo- Moo.
This one is Meep. But we call her Meep- Meep.
February is ending tomorrow.
March starts on Sunday.
SPM result is coming soon.
Time to... PANIC!
I've short listed the courses I might take up for college...
- Culinary Arts + Management
- Mass Com + Lots and lots of writing classes
- Psychology + Teaching
Now, I need to short list this list into 1 course. Tough job~
So now, time for lunch. Fried Rice is on the menu. *drools* And hopefully, I'll catch some sleep later on. Nyan~
Song of the day - PSI-Missing by Mami Kawada (First opening for To Aru Majutsu No Index)
No comments:
Post a Comment