February 18, 2009

Delima... My Dilemmas

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Will I get it? Will I finally, pass my driving licenses test? Will I ever climb over the hill of Metro Driving Academy? Or will I... eee, better not think bout the last test. Lol~

Went for practice earlier today and I managed to drive up the hill several of times, parallel park and my three point turn was nicely done. My instructor of the day said that I did it well. SO, what was my problem last week? The question still remains up till this day. And I can't get it out of my head...

Okay, on my previous posts, I said that I had problems choosing the right college courses for my undecided future. I'm still, pretty much, stuck, on the ground, unable to move, upwards, to reach for the skies. I have dreams, but my dreams changes once in while. Last year, at the beginning of the year, I wanted to become an accountant or anything that has something to do with accountancy. After that, I want to embrace the world of cuisines, fresh herbs and new recipes. After that, I wanted to become a producer, radio broadcaster, writer, journalist, counselor and a teacher.

But now, accountant is out of the list. Its not like I hate accountancy, I just realised that its not my passion.

Now that reminds me of something. My friends said to me once that we have to take a course that can give us a job once we're done with college/ university. I haven't had the chance to rebuttal their point because, well, like my mum said, I'm not good at fighting back. But when I had the chance to think back what they said to me, I realised that what they is true, if you want to remain as the back seat passenger through your lives.

What I'm saying is that, where is the risk? I know taking risk is a dangerous move, but, where's the challenges? Aren't we suppose to live our lives while doing the job we love? A job that came from our passion? We have a passion towards something, aren't we suppose to built it up? How can we be happy if we have to do something just for the sake of doing it? Its all about the money they say.

"Can't find a job if you take IT." One of my friends said this. That's not what I heard from my brother. There are jobs out there. You just have to dig with your bare hands to find it. Job are everywhere.

I believe that I should take something that can really make me happy later on. I can't just take something just for the sake of taking it. I have dreams and I have to make it happen.

Back to my dilemmas. Lets say I'm taking culinary arts, Its either I'll go for the Cooking Section or the Baking and Pastries Section *I never realised that those sections existed, until I had my counseling session...*.

Cooking Section - Take the course at... somewhere. Finish my Diploma in Culinary Arts plus management, then work somewhere. Work for 5-15 years maybe, to gain experience and reputation as a cook. Until I have enough money in my hands, I'll open up my own restaurant name... got laa~

Baking and Pastries Section has the same process as the one above, but instead of opening a restaurant, I'll open a bakery or a cafe. Sounds nice...

Now, if I want to be a counselor, I want to take up psychology plus teaching. I want to be a counselor at school.

If I were to teach, I have to find the right subject to teach. Now that's another problem. I don't know what to teach. English, arts, sports?

If take up Performing Arts and Mass Com, I can become a producer. I want to bring a change in this country's movies and dramas. Bring something new... I can also try my luck by trying to get a job as a radio broadcaster. Since I love music so much, why not right?

I love doing arts. Making something new, redesign things and stuff. So, that is why Advertising design and Multimedia Design are in my list.

Journalism? I just simply love writing. I also can become a free-lancing author. There's a problem though. I'm having problem making up plots. If I start writing something, there will be no climax and no endings. Attempt once while writing a fan fiction but it turned out worse than I expected. So, in the dustbin it goes.

There it is. My dreams and my undecided passion of life. My future is in my own hands and I can't even plan it well. So, what do you think? What should I do next?

Nyan~

Song of the day - Yasashii Uso *Ending for Koukaku No Regios (Chrome Shelled Regios)*

No comments:

Post a Comment