A very formal title for the first blog. Heeeeeee~
After just deleting my previous blog, I never thought that I would start another one. But look! A new one. =)
I used to post 'my two cents' on my myspace, www.myspace.com/little_kissa. Some of the posts there are rubbish anyway, so don't bother. XD
Anime Updates!
Currently watching...
~ Toradora!
~ Koukaku No Regios (Chrome Shelled Regios)
~ To Aru Majutsu No Index
~ Minami - Ke Season 2
~ Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou
I over slept again due to late night anime. Slept at 3 A.M. in the morning, woke up at 11 A.M.. Tonight, I guess I should just skip my late night anime mania. Tomorrow I'm off to my old school(I've only been away for a few months... pehh... old meh?) to collect my school magazine. I wonder what will they say bout the page I designed? Cheap maybe, no character, dull?
Plus, hopefully, the school counsellor will be present tomorrow. *Note to self* Call her tomorrow.
In front of my house, there was this huge tree. It was first planted 18 years ago. Now, the tree is too big and it had to be trimmed down. So now it looks like a leafless tree. But don't worry, I'll grow back to the beautiful tree like before. Its cooling sitting under that tree... waahhhh~
Last night, I tried out a new recipe, Asparagus soup. It was nice but a little too salty.My mum and I tried to modify the recipe to make it our own, by adding some other ingredients and it turned out okay. *Rating : 5/10* That was basicly dinner for the family. Creamy Asparagus Soup + Toasted Bread + Fried Egg = dinner
*Originally the recipe was created by a famous chef... so.. Lol~*
Imagine, having dinner at midnight. Nyan~
Meh, my eye sight is getting blurry. Need to go for a check up... Nyan~
Song of the day : Orange by Rie Kugimiya (Second ending for Toradora!)
After just deleting my previous blog, I never thought that I would start another one. But look! A new one. =)
I used to post 'my two cents' on my myspace, www.myspace.com/little_kissa. Some of the posts there are rubbish anyway, so don't bother. XD
Anime Updates!
Currently watching...
~ Toradora!
~ Koukaku No Regios (Chrome Shelled Regios)
~ To Aru Majutsu No Index
~ Minami - Ke Season 2
~ Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou
I over slept again due to late night anime. Slept at 3 A.M. in the morning, woke up at 11 A.M.. Tonight, I guess I should just skip my late night anime mania. Tomorrow I'm off to my old school(I've only been away for a few months... pehh... old meh?) to collect my school magazine. I wonder what will they say bout the page I designed? Cheap maybe, no character, dull?
Plus, hopefully, the school counsellor will be present tomorrow. *Note to self* Call her tomorrow.
In front of my house, there was this huge tree. It was first planted 18 years ago. Now, the tree is too big and it had to be trimmed down. So now it looks like a leafless tree. But don't worry, I'll grow back to the beautiful tree like before. Its cooling sitting under that tree... waahhhh~
Last night, I tried out a new recipe, Asparagus soup. It was nice but a little too salty.My mum and I tried to modify the recipe to make it our own, by adding some other ingredients and it turned out okay. *Rating : 5/10* That was basicly dinner for the family. Creamy Asparagus Soup + Toasted Bread + Fried Egg = dinner
*Originally the recipe was created by a famous chef... so.. Lol~*
Imagine, having dinner at midnight. Nyan~
Meh, my eye sight is getting blurry. Need to go for a check up... Nyan~
Song of the day : Orange by Rie Kugimiya (Second ending for Toradora!)
wow!!! great work !!! didnt know my kazen can write !!
ReplyDeletei envy u dear !!!
Heh??? Kak Nani? I didn't know you have a blog?
ReplyDeleteXDD