February 22, 2009

6 Cats and A Pot of Rice

Yo! In the last post I promised a picture of my lunch today as well pictures of wet cats. So, first up, picture of my lunch, Nasi Briyani with Ayam Madu.


The disappointment is that the rice didn't turn out that well like we expected too. My mum was frustrated when it didn't look like the rice from the box cover. The instruction on the box wasn't that clear either. So, here we are, Nasi Briyani 'Tak Jadi'. It wasn't all bad. The chicken was good.
~Yum

So, my cats had their bath today. First up was Lilo. She was okay at first, only until the water touches her fur and she gave out a yowl. I kept picking her up, placing her on the toilet cover and wash her like washing my clothes cause she wouldn't sit still. So, I ended up spending time with her for almost 15 minutes. Here's a picture of the wet cats;


Next was Fwen. You know, my header and profile picture is a picture of him. He was okay. Obidient but still, he kept on squealling begging me to stop srcubbing him with the shampoo. Here's a picture of him. I apologise for the blurry image. My hands was shaky.


After Fwen was Chibi. The way he yowled made my ear ring. But he looks so white a fluffy after he dried up. =)


After Chibi was Chico. This one is the most complicated cat. I thought he would be easy cause he likes to walk under the rain and get wet. After getting wet, he'll come home and lean agains our two legs asking to be dried up. So, after 20 minutes washing him clean, he was set free to be dried up. But, he later came back all dirty with a splash of mud on his used to be clean and white fur. What else, I gave him his second bath. Really, that cat has a lot of nerves.


Chubby was next. Since he's the fluffiess among all the cats in the house, I had to use more shampoo on him. Since he was the cat I usually search for fleas, I had to use more shampoo on him. And he didn't like it. What else, he yowled to be let go. Here's a picture of the fuffly- flexible- cat;


Sunny was the last. He struggled but didn't cause any problem. So, he was easy to handle too.


So, here we are with 6 clean cats. I can't say they are flea-free since I caught a sight of one flea on Chico later in the day. So, they're clean but not flea-free.

So, cat of the day is...

Chibi

Heeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment