February 20, 2009

Pink Clouds

Imagine pink clouds...

My dad told me to imagine pink clouds whenever I’m nervous. He said that imagine the cloud in pink will make your worries go away for a while. I used this tactic when I was sitting for my SPM exam and it works. I don’t know if you believe me but, when I imagine these pink clouds, I felt giddy. Though imagining the clouds in baby pink colour made me laugh a little. It’s entertaining. I also used this tactic today when I was taking my driving test for the second time. My mum told me, if the tester looks serious of scary; imagine that person is in his underwear. I was like “WHAT?!” Is my mum serious?

Before my mum told me such a thing, my dad told me, “Pink clouds. Imagine pink clouds.” And I did what he told me to do. When I was sitting in the drivers sit, I imagined those fluffy pink clouds. It was comforting and I felt fresh and excited. And so, I’ve climbed the hill of Metro Driving Academy, drove down the hill, parallel parked and did my three point turn. And yes... I’VE PASSED MY DRIVING EXAMS! *do the silly dance*


NEXT

American Idol. Anoop Desai didn’t make through to Top 12.... NO!!!

Danny Gokey beat Tatiana for the Top 12!

Anne Marie didn’t make it though....no...~

Michael Sarver made to the Top 12 too!

Anoop! Why oh why oh why....~

DINNER

For dinner today, my mum and me made pasta. Usually we’re famous with our Spaghetti Bolognese,

but now we have another recipe in hand. We did some modification on the original recipe and made it our own. And the recipe is called White Sauce Spaghetti with Grilled Chicken.


What do you think? Looks yummy right?

Heeeeeeeeeeee~

Song of the day - Brave Your Truth by Daisy x Daisy *Opening for Koukaku No Regios(Chrome Shelled Regios)*

2 comments:

  1. the pasta looks.. um~.. *feeling hungry all of a sudden* haha... OMG!! U passed the driving test!!!!! U can take me for a ride now and then... HEHE.... Btw.. no KRS meetings this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeee~
    Yeah, I passed it. FINALLY!
    Thanks for the info bout KRS... when is the meeting gonna start? Haih~

    ReplyDelete