January 23, 2010

When Time Stood Still, Curiosity Kicks In

Change, change, change... ouu... let’s change this! Why not I change that! Cool weyh! Let’s change our image dude! Change my mind. Change these clothes. Change, change, change...
Look! Fieqa gone crazy! haha! What's with the 'change' you ask? Well, I've completely gone out of my mind a thought that the word’ change' is very cool and I have to use it in every sentence! What....
OK, here’s the thing. Change has a good side and a bad side. Get it? OK. I guess you have. Bye!
Hehe! I'm not stopping there. Let me share you something I thought of when I was wondering around and while looking at the critical condition of the world. OK, maybe not looking at the critical condition of the world. That's a whole different story. I'm going to talk about the mammals called HUMANS.
Humans also known as People around themselves are really quite unique and you don't need me to tell you that. There's this one particular thing I'm wondering about them. Why are they afraid of changing? Now see this here, fellow! Change; it’s a word. Yes, a word; a word that somehow scare people out off their own skin. Sometimes they hate the word change too. Why? Unknown. And sometimes they like the word change that causes them to make a huha of themselves.
Here's the thing, let’s say, a band. A very awesome band that's very unique and people love them! Recently, the truth be told, the lead vocalist decided to step out of them band forever. A tragic end! No! Why?!
So, the band members decided to look for a new lead singer. And they found one! So, they recorded a new album and release it! People listen to them and commented on the... not on the song but on the new singers' voice. They say something like this....
"WTF?! She sucks! Bring ***** back!"
Or...
"F**k the new singer! She can suck my ****!!!"
Or...
"She's awful! She's more like a pop-ish singer... not for (insert bands name)"
..... Some say something like this.....
"Its not (bands name) anymore, I don't want to listen to them anymore."
Or...
"They've turn into... (Another bands name)"
..... They even blame the leader of the band.....
"I think (leaders name) has lost all his inspiration since ***** left the band."
... And some of them actually agreed on that....
I'm here not to criticize these people who suddenly don't like this particular band but I'm just curious. And yeah, curiosity kills the cat. Only, I'm just going to prove a point why things changed in the band in my point of view.
1. The lead singer left on her own free will
2. New singer has a different style
3. The leader of the band has his own reason why he chose the new singer
4. If the new singer has the same style of singer like the ex- singer, isn't that unoriginal...
5. They even say the new album is more successful than the albums before....
here's my point of view of the band new singer.... OK what?! She's amazing... at least she can sing too.... new style... new band!
OK.... next...
Let me ask you something? Do we need to change just to suit someone else? I mean, ok... let me tell you a story....


Once upon a time, Tifi was another person’s best friend. Then, somehow, things change as time comes and that person suddenly doesn't like that person. Tifi ran home and cry. After weeping for some time, she decided to change herself for the sake of being best friends with that person. She change everything... after she change everything, ok, for a while that person approve of her for some time, he used he along the way and kaboom! hahaha! She ran home weeping again. Why? Because she just realised that she was used and he told her that he never liked her. So he said... "What’s the use Tifi, you're so naive... I became your friend because I felt sorry for you... That's all."
Owh, the pain! She cried and cried. After a while, her mum came into her room and found her hanging... no laa, found her waking up with bloodshot eyes... Mum asked what happened and she told her everything... After listening to her daughter, mum shook her head and took Tifi in her arms and calms her daughter down.... and said...
"There, there... why did you change yourself? You shouldn’t. I like the old you better. I bet the old you is better than the new you. Why should you change to suit someone? Especially that boy. You know what, I think your other friends even like the old you."
Tifi gaze up at her mum and mumbles "really?"
"Yeah" mum replied.
"Ok, I'll be myself again." Tifi smiled.
"Good. Now come, let’s go downstairs and have our dinner before it gets cold." Mum got up and walked towards the open door. She stopped at the door and turn to look at her daughter... “You know, If people treating you like S**t, don't give a damn about it. Ok Hunny?"
Tifi laughed and nodded.


~the end~


the moral of the story is... referring to what mum say above. or...
if anyone remembers the Disney series Lizzie Mguire... the episode where Lizzie was trying her hardest to change to get Ethan to like her... yeah... something like that too... there's something in that particular episode....


so, that all for now... =)


*if anyone felt annoyed by this just ignore... I'm just speaking out...

....:::~[][][]~:::...

To think I wrote that 3 years ago. To start things off with a lame introduction, yeah, that was me alright.
Surprisingly the message in the post above does somehow... make sense. It’s true in away, change can be a good thing or a bad thing.

I know someone who said that she is still the same person after all those years hiding or simply just gone hibernating for a couple of years then decided to show up and surprise everyone. Haha—no, she just had some things to take care off I guess. After not seeing her for a couple of years, she said everyone around her has changed and she, herself, is still the same. What can I do but blink in confusion?

While she mumbles away with her experience in life—so far, I looked at her and blink again. What’s all these crap that she hasn’t change? Physically, it’s visible to see she has, I mean really, she has, but internally, she ought to know that she too has changed. Which part was she referring anyway? She’s not the person I used to know. Maybe because I’ve changed and all I see in her is different. I know what I’ve seen and it’s not the same thing so, tell me where have you not changed?

I’ve been thinking about the term ‘change’ for a while now. The good parts of changing are that you make room for yourself to improve and be more of yourself instead of being a clone of another person, plus you can discover new things when you’re a different person. But sometimes people tend to change for the sake of others. Why is that?

Some say for the purpose of wanting to be noticed and some say for the sake of being with that someone that in the end they are chucked away and ignored. That happens but I doubt it happens frequently. I once experienced that kind of thing and I was about to change myself when my mum slapped me (metaphorically) and asked me, “For what reason are you to change into someone you’re not?”

Huh? Isn’t that something to think about? What reason does one have to change him or herself for the sake of others? Okay, when it comes to relationships it’s a different matter so hold it. So yeah, what kind of reason do you have to change for others? Minus that if you’re being held against your will. What reason, I ask you?

You can change, but for someone as a reason to change? Will it work and can you handle the person that you’re not? You can but not for long.

But, there’s a part where you have to change for the sake of yourself. Because when you don’t change, unwanted things might happen to you. For good example, the kind of attitude that always bugs someone else. You can but for the best change to get along with everybody else. Who knows, the new you might catch a few attention. *winks*

You can change to be different; fashion sense for example. Or you can just change to make yourself happy; change to be a better person.

I know in this world there not one person who is perfect. Only God is. But still, it’s okay to change and still have flaws in you. =)

Oh yeah! In a relationship, it is best to tolerate your partner bad behaviours instead of trying to change them. ^^ Am not a relationship expert but it’s the best way that I heard; which is the best way to keep a relationship going. Unless the behaviour is threatening yourself or others or the relationship, then... ehehe... yeah, do what you think is best or consult an expert.

I am just another blogger writing her Two Cents. Don’t take my words literally. If you can interpret what I wrote then... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment