January 22, 2010

When You Open A Door, You'll...

The room was dark and the sound of something rustling inside was disturbing the peaceful silence. Eyes peering inside, a hand blindly searches for the switch to give the room some light. Something flickered at the very end of the room—a spark? Curiously, stepping inside the room, a hand unconsciously raised forward to touch the flickering light. As the hand was about to reach it, the light stopped flickering. The door that the figure left was slowly closing and a faint click could be heard when the door finally shuts.

Looking around, there was nothing but total darkness. The windows in the room were hidden and only the light from the bottom of closed door was illuminating in the room. Trying not to panic, a steady breathing was exercised to keep the heart beat down. Slowly and carefully, both legs lead the slightly trembling body towards the once an open door and hurriedly, a hand reached for the handle—Locked?! Jiggling the handle of the door, begging it to open, heart beat increasing as panicked overwhelmed the whole body. Was it a trap?

A snicker was heard, jiggling stopped, total silence was regained again. Who’s there?!

Another flickering of lights appeared and this one stayed lit like a small leaf. Approaching itself closely towards the figure, a knot in the stomach tighten itself... Is this the end?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SU WERN!!!

I know, it’s a lame storyline—am not much of a writer. I wanted to give a twist in how I start my blog so, a short story would be fine right? So yeah, happy 19TH birthday to my dear friend Su Wern! Crash tumble and fall, I braked and stopped by the roadside to see the sign (Huh?)... We shall celebrate your birthday!!!

Turning 19 will not affect you in any kind of way—sort of, maybe. You were 18 now you’re 19! Tell me if there are any differences. Ne~ Lol!

Hey hey Su Wern! This entry is made special for you! I know it’s not much and I think it’s a little late, but here goes nothing...

I’m not going to sing or anything or start mumbling nonsense like I usually do at/on college/facebook/msn... just so you know... well, I might burst some nonsense in a bit. Ehehe~

It’s nothing special about what I’m going to say here as it will be the same things I keep on telling you in your chatbox recently and the birthday message I sent you earlier today. Life as it is is never smooth and it will never start whenever we wish it to be. It will always be bumpy like the parking lot near our college. Yeah that one... I myself hate the truth about life and who doesn’t right? But, the truth about reality can be very sweet most of the times... like meeting you and us being friends. I know I can be very sarcastic-sadistic and bully people like Ivan and Kok Han—never intended to but it just happened and I regretted it every time I thought about it. So, I’m sorry if I ever hurt you (and the guys) in any kind of way.

I know I cannot promise to be always be by your side like a friend should be, but then again, I want to promise to you this... I will try my best to be there for you my dear friend. =)

All of us deserve friends to be by our side and so, don’t ever forget that we (all of us in class and your other friends and of course your family) will be there to support you. =D

Let’s hope the sunny days will enlighten our darkest hours and the rainy days will wash away all our sorrows. From time to time, give yourself a pat in the back and reassure yourself that you are stronger than the day before.

A new journey lies ahead, and so, Happy 19th birthday Su Wern! May all your wishes; no matter big or small, will come true now and in the future.

And yes! Let’s all pray for everything to be better again. For you, Kok Han... and all of us. =)

To Kok Han if you’re reading this... SMILE!!! =D *Hugs*


A song dedicated to Su Wern - 'Happy Birthday' song and Asayake by On/Off


Sorry if this post hurt you in any kind of way...~ *Preparing a long apology post*

No comments:

Post a Comment