So far life in MMU is good. I'm currently pursuing a dream of becoming an animator or a designer; I'm currently taking Foundation in Creative Multimedia in the Faculty of Creative Multimedia. Now I'm on a break for 2 weeks plus before I sit for my exams and the after the exam I shall continue on with my semester break. ^^
Before I forget... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my friends and to all those who are celebrating this new year~ ^^ May all of you receive more good fortune and prosperity. :D
Before I forget... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my friends and to all those who are celebrating this new year~ ^^ May all of you receive more good fortune and prosperity. :D
Another thing... HAPPY 21 to my dear,dear friend Su Wern! I hope you're enjoying your day today and may God bless you always dear~ :)
Gosh, I miss my DMC friends so badly. :'(
I have loads of things to talk about but I seriously don't know where to begin. O.O||
I think I should start writing about that someone..... in another post. :P
Gosh, I miss my DMC friends so badly. :'(
I have loads of things to talk about but I seriously don't know where to begin. O.O||
I think I should start writing about that someone..... in another post. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment