Back in May 2009, I felt like an alien in the world of college... actually, I felt like an alien in April 2009 when I first entered college; I attended English classes for a month to polish up my English. And during that one month, I met a lot of people especially the people who I have spent 2 1/3 years with during my Diploma course; Su Wern, Ivan, Cecilia, Jia Xin and Wei Ling. :D
But as the days fly by, I was no longer an alien to that world.
In May 2009, college life began and in October 2011, college life has finally coming to an end.
Tomorrow is graduation day. Though I have not been to college since I finished my internship; except for a few errands that needed to be done, all the emotions of knowing that you are going to end your college life and thus moving on with your new university life are piling up and yeah, at the moment I'm not all smiles about it.
Is it because I'm not there with my DMC classmates and lecturers anymore from now on as I'm going off to a different place to further my studies? Most definitely. I miss them badly now. D:
Can I cry later? Because I feel like I will.... See you all there and hope everything will go on smoothly. :)
Song of the day - C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h by ONE OK ROCK
*I'm avoiding that Graduation song by Vitamin C~ will listen it tomorrow. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment