November 4, 2009

When A Whole Chicken Means A New Experience


Yes! A new experience for me!- it sounds like as if I've gained a new experience in a game.Lol~
I've never cooked a whole chicken before and last Sunday was the first time!
I'm not really sure what's the name for this dish but it was good enough for the first try.
It tasted good, though my big brother said it tasted normal. My little brother complained that because I cooked it the taste was not that nice- It was meant to be a joke. Haha! Parents said it was okay and I didn't get my second brother's opinion. Hmm~

So, what have I done so far? Nothing much really. Just log in and off from msn, facebook and myspace. Watched a couple of anime and movies, and nothing really productive. Funny, I have a list of things to do and yet I'm stuck doing all things from the not-so-important part of my list. Haha!

Song of the day - Honesty by Matsushita Yuya

No comments:

Post a Comment