You see, Chibi's pelts looked like Chico's. Their name even have the same meaning in English.
It is possible that someone held a grudge against Chico-he was a troublemaker around my housing area- is that the reason Chico went missing? After taking him far away, they might have thought Chico came back when they saw Chibi, and decided to take him away from home too. Why was this happening? Though it has been months, it still hurts to realised that these cats;Chibi and Chico, aren't around any more. I hate to think that they're gone, if they just passed on in front of our eyes, we won't have this fear that they might be somewhere else, homeless, sick and alone. They have a collar around their necks! Its obvious these cats belonged to someone.
I want to blame someone for their absences in my home, but there's no one to blame, and there's no use to blame anyone.
Even though they are just pets, they're still part of the family. It has been seen on the media, how heartbroken people felt when they lost their pets. We are heartbroken, I'm heartbroken, but I'm still hoping for their return. If not here and now on this world, maybe some place else.
Chibi and Chico, we love you and miss you dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment