August 24, 2009

Today and Tomorrows

I often close my ears with music
Hoping that their words would soothe the pain
That I have been holding for countless days

Will you give me hope?

Today I wait
Tomorrow I will wait again
Same time, same place
You can find me under the willow tree.
The wind blows
I blink my eyes close
To open up and see
You, standing in front of me.

Waking up in the morning
It hurts to realise
Everything was just a dream

Lay down on my bed
I whimpered to be held
But it was just a dream

Todat I wait,
Tomorrow I will wait again.
Same time, same place
You can find me under the willow tree.
A twist in the story
Made my heart leap
You held me,
A memory forever lasting.

Memories of you, keeps me company
Your voice, lulls me to sleep
One day, the promise we kept
Will come true... 
As you and I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment