August 23, 2009

The Long Awaited Update

Let me do a little update about food.

I cooked this a long time ago - a month ago - I call it, Edi Tempura with Sweet Sour Sauce.

It's Ramadhan and to all Muslim around the world, happy fasting!

It's my last week of my semester break, and my second semester will start on the first of September. I hope I did well for my final exam; I don't want to resit any paper.


I got to get rid of my habit of studying last minute. Though it works but it's not good for my health. I've been burning the night candle during the week of the final exams, and I've been dragging that habit until today. Now I'm having problems sleeping early - 3 a.m. I'll fall asleep eventually
- but now it's Ramadhan, I have to sleep early in order to wake up early for sahur; 4.45 a.m. or 5 a.m..

Oh, let me introduce these two fellas that I'm currently listening to -


Meet Sakamoto Kazuya and Sakamoto Naoya; ON/OFF. Yes, they are twin brothers and the oldest is Naoya. I first got to know them when I listened to the openings of the anime Vampire Knight and the second season of Vampire Night, Guilty. They first took my attention when I heard their voice, but now their lyrics took my attention. XD
Their album, Legend of Twins, is a must listen to J-Pop fans.

Actually, I have nothing else to write. I need to update my blog - since a particular pet sister told me to do so. I have many things to write about but, let's just say it's too deep to write here.

Haa~ I know, another picture!

Hehe... it's my cat, Chubby and in the top left corner of the picture is Fwen.

So now, there's nothing else to write... I'm going to hunt for more manga, anime and Japanese drama before new semester starts. Ahh yeah, before that, I have to clean the fridge and the kitchen cabinets.

I'll update as soon as I have something really, really interesting to write about.
Before I write off...


Man United 5 - 0 Wigan

heee~
Bye now!

Song of the day - Twinkle by On/Off

No comments:

Post a Comment