September 4, 2009

New Things! What Should I Poke It With?

*Ignore the title... Lol!~
Seven weeks of lecturing, one week for study-week and one week of final examination for the semester; this is my second semester. Short semester means less subjects to be taken, less time to prepare for the finals, short time to complete the given assignments, no time to play around, no time to blog(heh? what am I doing right now then?), it's just short to begin with.

My second semester started 3 days ago and on the first day itself we had to attend all 3 classes; Media Issues and Contents, Introduction to Social Psychology and Communication Laws and Ethics. Warnings had been given, all of these subjects are time consuming and... Well, hard. I personally like psychology, so I hope that I will score for this one.

The lecturers? Haha... my Human Communication lecturer from my first semester, Miss Elly, is teaching us this semester again, and I quote "I begged them to let me teach you guys this sem." said Miss Elly with a smile on her face. She is teaching us Media Issues and Contents this semester and for this subject, I need to do a lot of reading on journals and make analysis of the context of the journals. There won't been any notes and there will be a lot of debating in class regarding current issues and other interesting things that used to be the talk of the town.

Upon the arrival of the new semester, we have a new lecturer in college! She's Miss Cheryl and she's this bubbly lecturer who is teaching us Communication Laws and Ethics. I thought this particular class would be boring since it's about law and such, but dang it! She knows how to make things interesting! I hope I will cope this time. ;p

How about Introduction to Social Psychology? Well, we have Miss M to lecture us about it. She's strict and likes to put on her poker face whenever she strike jokes in class. Even though she's strict, I still like the subject! It's good for the class, and she's giving us the points that might be coming out for the exams. =D

What else? Umm... oh yeah! Two of my friends, Kok Han and Fikri had their cut short! XD

Assignments are pilling up and I have one to be handed in next week; it's the weekly assignment assigned by Ms. Cheryl... *pfft* no sweat! I'll do all the assignments with all the brain power that I have!!! *Rolling up sleeves*

Raya is just around the corner and I'm going to spare a little time to bake cookies! Yumm~

New semester, Hari Raya around the corner... what else is lurking in the future? Whatever it is... FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!



Song of the day - Asayake by On/Off

No comments:

Post a Comment