May 20, 2009

Change. In Other Words, Headache.

I woke up yesterday, fired up for Mass Communication class when Ivan, the full-of-stamina class rep, messaged me with this message...
"Please tell the students that Mass Comm class has been canceled."
And this is my exact thought at that moment, 'Yes! More time to sleep!' I didn''t go back to sleep, Instead, I followed my mum to buy breakfast. I've been craving for Nasi Lemak for these pass few days and yesterday, my hunger was filled. I took a little nap after that on the friendly-comfy L-shaped couch in the living room and woke up 45 minutes before 10 AM. My next class was supposed to be IT class. But, 15 minutes before time, I was out the door, out the house gate when another message was sent to me. It was from Ivan and the message he sent me made one of the guitar string snapped.
"Class starts at 2 PM. New timetable is out."
I had to stop my mum from bring the car out and told her the bad news. I could have slept longer! So, I went to e-campus to check the new timetable and then called Ivan to comfirmed it. Surprisingly, the timetable in e-campus wasn't right. We have a class at 4 PM and ends at 6 PM. The previous timetable was much nicer compared to the new one. There was not class that starts at 4 PM and ends at 6 PM and now there is.

So, eventually, I managed to sleep for at least an hour. So, at 1.45 PM, I went to college for Human Communication class and well, we covered the Chapter 4, Listening. Listening and hearing are two different things. Interesting. After Human Comm class, I dragged Jia Xin to the OAR to pick up my brand new timetable.

When we got back to class, the lecturer was not there. So, after waiting for a few minutes, Ivan went down to the SCE to check. When he got back, he told us that the lecturer was not in, that she already went back home. It turned out that the new timetable starts today (20th May).

Woah. Busy day.

Today is the 20th May of 2009. The day that marks my late sister's birthday. If she was still here, she's 21 this year. I have a poem that I wrote for her and I'll post it later today.

So,
Song of the day - She Works Hard For The Money, Kris Allen's version.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, yeah, uhm, can you delete my blog link? Or at least change the name to something else? I don't want certain people to find my blog full of...dangerous things. xD I'll msn you the new name ok? So use that one to replace the name 'Nadhirah'. Thankies~!

    -Nad.

    ReplyDelete