July 19, 2009

Hibernate No More

Glory glory Man United!!!
Yes, I was at the match at Bukit Jalil yesterday and it was superb!

Man United 3 - 2 Malaysia XI


I'm sorry for not updating my blog all this while; quite lazy actually. Yes, many interesting things had happened last month and the month before last, but I didn't bother to update because my time was filled with reading manga and watching anime. Mind you, I did my assignments in between those times; since I need to relax. Lol~

So, what happened while I was missing? Ivan, Su Wern and I won 3rd place in story writing competition during English Day, Tests, Transformers, Advertising on Mass Com Day; Kok Han and I won 3rd place, field trip to Media Prima; TV 3 and recently... Man United Live in Malaysia!!!

I had to miss a few events too; Daicon at MMU; last week, and Bon Odori; which was yesterday, same time during the football match.

What else? My house is currently under renovation. It started off with little then turned into something big. New furnitures are coming in, old ones are thrown out, new colours are painted on the walls; both inside and out, lightings, floors and windows. It's a big project, and it's worth it.

Am I missing anything else? I'm doing fine in college. Though it's difficult when it comes to the tests, assignments and the up coming final exams, but its all good.

Well, I have a lot of pictures from yesterday. Since the pictures are taking a long time to upload in this particular post, I'll post it in my next post... PROMISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment