May 9, 2009

Time To Get Serious

I have been meaning to update my blog as soon as I have gone through the first day of college but, my brain cannot squeeze out anything for the whole week. You can say that I've been suffering from this thing they call 'writers block'.

So, first of all, hello!

The first day of my first semester in Diploma In Mass Communication (DMC) was pretty much packed! There were about 51 students in this one small class! When I first entered the class I was astounded by the number of people in the class. Thanks to my friends, I have a sit waiting for me. So, I sat down beside Chea for my first class and in front of me was Su Wern, Ivan, Jia Xin and Cecilia. And I have an ex-schoolmate in my class! Her name is Jeswena. =)

Our next class was Malaysian Studies. In our schedule, our class was supposed to be in Level 4's Lecture Hall. But, since there was something going on in there, we had to move to the old building's class, Room 209. The room was small too! It was unbelievable when it can fit all the 50+ people.

When the lecturer came in, he was surprised by the number of students. There were only 10 boys in the class and the rest were all girls. So, a lot of names need to be remembered. I'm sorry to everyone because I can't really remember all your names at one go. So, bare with me for one semester if I keep asking for your names. =)

The number of students kept on increasing by the day and this is only the first week of the semester. From fifty two increased to fifty nine and then for today, there were more students in class.

In our IT classes, it was like 'first come first served' situation because there weren't enough computers for everyone. On Wednesday, we had a class at 4 PM until 6 PM. We waited outside of the class for 15 minutes and it was like sticking your whole body in the oven. @_@

I want to rant more but I don't see the point in it anymore. =P

So, the big class had to be split. I'm in group two since I don't want to be separated from my friends. So, group 2 will have a new timetable and the new timetable will take my sleeping time away from me for 4 months. There's going to be 3 days of classes that starts at 8 AM in the morning plus, there is going to be a stretch of 3 hours break for one day and another 4 hours of break on another day. +_+

At least the number of students will be reduced to half of the big class. I don't think I will be able to study in a large group. I want to excel in all the classes no matter what. So starting from now on, I have to learn how to sacrifice things and make time for my studies. School days are over, time to get serious.

I want to see my parents happy faces like the time I got my SPM slip. =)
It felt good! ^^

I've been going through my old CDs. So, to pick a song of the day will be a little hard. Lol~

Song of the day - Time's Running Out by Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment