I'm getting old. When you're a year older, you can never see the difference. I'm in my second week in college. At the moment, I'm attending English classes with a handful of other students who are new to INTI College. And so, I've met new friends. I'm the only Malay girl in the class... I'm the only Malay and I talk a lot. ^^
It had been fun attending these classes so far. Waking up everyday, feeling excited and wondering what will happen in class that day. I never felt like this before when I'm in form 5. On the first day, I was a little anxious because I was the only Malay girl and somehow I was grouped with 4 other boys. I thought I won't get along with them but look what happened, I've been joining their group almost in very class work. Its fun working with them. Reminds me of my other group of friends back in school We still keep in contact through this particular forum that one of them created specialised for keeping in contact with each other. ^^
The girls are fun to talk to too. I might not know them that well but they're great to hang out with. And the lecturers, well, lets say they're the best English teachers I've ever came across in my entire life. Except when I was is Year 2 where my class teacher was my English teacher. =)
Here's some pictures of my current classmates...

One of the lecturer, Dr. Anne, she's an American Idol follower. So, since I'm the only one in the class who is following the program, we always have these little chats about the current season. While polishing my English skills, I'm having fun too. Yeah!
Right now I'm in the middle of writing an essay for Dr. Anne's class and a script for a sketch that my group and I will do on the final week of our short term English Program. My little group consist of Ivan, Chong Li, Zhen Yao, Yumin and me. From funny to serious, our sketch is about murder. Why funny to serious? Before this, we had a lot of fun by creating our own TV News, writing somewhat a very funny story about a baby elephant and superman's underwear to a time where we had to create a little drama scene from the famous play Romeo and Juliet. ^^
Now, in Malaysia, David Archuleta is here! He's going to perform at the Amphitheater Sunway Lagoon on the 11th of April. Ah Shucks~ Dang it~ Gosh~ I want to meet him in person but I've let so many chances slip through my fingers. It's not a concert but a showcase to promote his debut self titled album.
On Hitz.fm Drive Thru with DJ Natelie, David came on at 5 P.M. and went off an hour later. In that one whole hour, we listened to a chorus of 'A Little Too Not Over You' by David and only a few answered questions. My mum was furious as the DJ kept on playing songs instead of doing a proper interview with David. Haih~
I had a wonderful day on my brithday. Thanks to all who wished me. =)

Song of the day - Us Against The World by Christina Milian
It had been fun attending these classes so far. Waking up everyday, feeling excited and wondering what will happen in class that day. I never felt like this before when I'm in form 5. On the first day, I was a little anxious because I was the only Malay girl and somehow I was grouped with 4 other boys. I thought I won't get along with them but look what happened, I've been joining their group almost in very class work. Its fun working with them. Reminds me of my other group of friends back in school We still keep in contact through this particular forum that one of them created specialised for keeping in contact with each other. ^^
The girls are fun to talk to too. I might not know them that well but they're great to hang out with. And the lecturers, well, lets say they're the best English teachers I've ever came across in my entire life. Except when I was is Year 2 where my class teacher was my English teacher. =)
Here's some pictures of my current classmates...
Right now I'm in the middle of writing an essay for Dr. Anne's class and a script for a sketch that my group and I will do on the final week of our short term English Program. My little group consist of Ivan, Chong Li, Zhen Yao, Yumin and me. From funny to serious, our sketch is about murder. Why funny to serious? Before this, we had a lot of fun by creating our own TV News, writing somewhat a very funny story about a baby elephant and superman's underwear to a time where we had to create a little drama scene from the famous play Romeo and Juliet. ^^
Now, in Malaysia, David Archuleta is here! He's going to perform at the Amphitheater Sunway Lagoon on the 11th of April. Ah Shucks~ Dang it~ Gosh~ I want to meet him in person but I've let so many chances slip through my fingers. It's not a concert but a showcase to promote his debut self titled album.
On Hitz.fm Drive Thru with DJ Natelie, David came on at 5 P.M. and went off an hour later. In that one whole hour, we listened to a chorus of 'A Little Too Not Over You' by David and only a few answered questions. My mum was furious as the DJ kept on playing songs instead of doing a proper interview with David. Haih~
I had a wonderful day on my brithday. Thanks to all who wished me. =)

Song of the day - Us Against The World by Christina Milian
No comments:
Post a Comment