March 30, 2009

A Journey of A Thousand Miles Begins With One Step

Time for another blog post!!! Woot woot!!

So, for the past few weeks, I've been clueless on what to take in university/ college as well as where to go to continue my studies. I've never mentioned any problems about choosing the right university/ college here. But my family have and they are glad that I have finally finalised my choices.

For my course of choice, I'm taking up Mass Communication and my college of choice is the New INTI College powered by Laureate International Universities. So, I'm not going far like my mum wished for. She wanted to send me off to Sabah or Sarawak to study. But no, I managed to stay at home (Yeay!). Yes, I'm very attach to my mum. Every time I'm in some sort of dilemma or problems (boy problems too), she's always be by my side to guide me through the tough times and will make my train go on track again.

Today was the orientation day. Tomorrow is my first class which is the start of my English classes in INTI. This English program is to improve my English skills like public speaking, present and past tense... grammar. I'm lack in those skills while I'm speaking with someone. When I write, I'm good at it. Heck, I got A1 for English in SPM. Ha ha..

Orientation Day! Started off at 10 a.m. and ended around 12.45 p.m.. So, I sat through the speeches, yawned a few times during this one particular lecturer who somehow reminds me of my old school ex- PKK of Curriculum. Then the acting DEAN of SOLLA, Ms. Vijaya or also known as Ms. VG, took the stage and gave us a a wake up call by telling us a fact bout teenage boys.

"Did you know, an average teenage boy, will think about *** for 53 seconds every minute?"

Well, I was sitting next to a boy so I moved to my left to leave a big gap on my right. Lol, for fun. Ha ha.

Haih, I fresh out of ideas on what to write since right now I'm overwhelm with the feeling of missing this particular person.
lalalalala aaa...~

Song of the day - Silky Heart (Second Ending of Toradora!)

No comments:

Post a Comment