January 10, 2011

Explore the new world ahead!

Hello! :)
Nine days of 2011 have passed! Nothing big since my new year have passed long before. Yes, Awal Muharram is my new year! Didn't blog about that day either since I'm pretty much never in the mood to write. Actually, it's all about how to begin the post, not really about my mood. But my time was mostly wasted on multiple other things-nothing that  I can benefit off of them.

There are times where I truly did not waste my time, like the day after I finished my finals, I went for a photography class. I learned a lot of things that I didn't know about the DSLR that I have in my hand. Before this I just simply played with the functions and captured many, many pictures that needed a lot of editing in photoshop. But after that class, I know how to work with the functions. Am pretty proud of myself about it! Though I was suffering from a very awful headache at that time, I managed to learn things that I didn't know that the camera have. Thanks to my cousin who organised the workshop! So now I'm patiently waiting for the next class... I wonder what I will capture next. Haha! I must keep on practicing, I must capture beautiful pictures-from unexpected beauty if possible!, I must keep on discovering new techniques on capturing these undiscovered beauties in this world! Exaggerating I am but I want to capture them. :)

I went to Comic Fiesta 2010 and what a great time I had within 2 days. :)

I visited my relatives within the holidays.

My brother just got engaged with his high school sweetheart on the 1st. :)

Went for shopping somewhere within the holidays; recently with my mum. :)

And that's pretty much it about my holiday. Oh and I got sick few days before my semester starts. I'm recovering now. :)

Now that the new semester already started an hour ago, I have to go to bed so that I can wake up later for class. Another 8am class that I cannot afford to miss. First day, firsts classes, firsts impressions. I'm praying that this time around, since it is the final round, I can make a mark... somehow. I may lack of excitement during the holidays, but I've recharged my batteries and I'm ready to face the new semester.
Though at the moment I'm quietly waiting for March. Because Sam my twin is coming back! Yatta!
Jya... Gambarimasu!

Song of the day - Pledge by the GazettE

No comments:

Post a Comment