Most of the time, finding out something unexpected is interesting. But sometimes, finding out something that is the least of your expectation can trouble you. Might trouble you probably. But it sure troubled me... till now.
"I'm going to see you one of these days so, how should I react to the drastic changes that had happened till now?"
First I though it was another matter that pushed this person to take the decision that they made a few months back. But now I am prone to think otherwise since I found out something else. Scary no? I'm not really sure what to think. Its either I stick with my first choice which was to be ignorant and bless this person with whatever choice this person had taken and let everything lay low and keep on ignoring. Yes, I can be very evil at times when I truly believe its non of my business.
Or... should I get my curiosity kicking and dig out the real truth behind the mask that I've been ignoring? Though at this moment, I think I shouldn't. It might scar whatever had been scared before and maybe this time, my perspective of this person will change forever. Having said that... I have a feeling that it might not change at all. But the way I might interact with this person will be way~ different from before. Seeing that now, the both of us are on different levels.
I, for now will leave it as it is. I know what I have found is possible; as my calculation couldn't be wrong unless its too early that is. Hey~ how close am I to your reason for before? Probably... I'm way~ off the track at this moment? I wouldn't know.
Seriously, curiosity is interesting. Finding out things are amazing sometimes. But sometimes too... curiosity takes you to a whole different level which will challenge your perspective on people/ life/ etc. Its your choice on how you want to look at it- either in a good way or a bad way, and still, it will change something within you, even just a little. Because, when you discover something, you tend to think about it. Probably. Some people choose to ignore the new discovery and move on. To think, to take action or simply... to take ignore. Which one?
In life your path is laid in particular way, but when you discover something new, you get a detour- sometimes more than one. Its unknown whether you can turn back or not... make the choice and then only you will know. From one detour to another. How deep are you in this forest is not a matter... until you mess up that is.
Silence is said to be golden. Ignore?
So, which detour should I take now?
What matter the most now.
By the way you, congrats~
A new life, a new meaning I hope. :)
May God bless you~
Should have given the title as 'probably' xD
ReplyDeleteSimply put... it bothered me when I first discover something that might be the answer to this particular choice made by this particular person since this person never really gave out any reason onto why they chose that option.
Because when it happened, it seems to be too early. Too short notice. I figured it was something else, but now, it seems to be pointing at the other direction. O_o
My post is about curiosity and choices. It contains both elements of Curiosity leads to choices and choices leads to a new journey on a different path apart from the one we used to walk on.
For me in this post, what should I do regarding that person's matter; think about it, take action on it or just ignore it.
What will happen huh?