September 23, 2010

Down to my last few strings

Enough Already!
















Pretty much currently I'm in a really bad mood. Various reasons. Not just that but that, that, that and that as well.
Quite lately, I've been wondering.. .where on earth are my rights, my freedom of doing things gone to? 
Work are piling up and I'm having a hard time keeping up to it.
My mood swings adds to the problem.
My irritation is ever so expending.
Panic attacks that I never had before comes and go as it please lately.
My laziness is constant.
My loneliness is breaking me piece by piece. Gosh, how I wish I can live a life like a loner. 
I've feel like I've failed many people. 
Why must I be so nice when I know I feel otherwise. 

Why must I think twice before I write? 
Why am I so afraid of hurting people's feelings when I'm hurting myself even more?
Why can't I be honest sometimes? 

Simple. Life is not simple. Get a clue.

Like for real. I can't say what I really want to say. T__T 
Fine I'll just say it.

Dude, don't dare think that you know me. You don't.
So you pretty much broke my last nerve that I had. So be it.
Don't ask why. It's my own personal reasons.
No use asking anyone else because its futile.
Though I'm told not to be rude, but I'm pretty much annoyed.
I'm quite pissed off and you caught me at the wrong time.
Your problem not mine.
Go figure. 
 
Down to my last few strings. I wonder how I will hold up?
God, please grant me strength. 

Song at the moment... any song that fits my mood at the moment. 
**I tend to be very destructive whenever I'm pissed. Just broke a pretty pin. Gomen~