June 27, 2011

I LIVE!!! :D

It is now 0036 hours and I'm supposed to go to work in less than 6 hours. :)
Hello y'll! It has been 'awhile'. Not that I've been busy or anything; just the usual laziness that often overwhelms me most of my time and I agree to whoever says that I should get rid of my super laziness. Who shouldn't right? :)

I don't really have much time now because I really need to get some rest since I need to be at the office before 6.30 AM today. Oh yeah, I working now! Well, technically I'm doing my practical now. :) And the things I do is mostly TV related and the topics I handle are Islamic related. I'm glad this arrangement happened since I know this is good for me. :D

Just a quick update here:
1. Matsushita Yuya Facebook fanpage sent another present to Yuya this year!
2. I am Graduating in less than 3 weeks!
3. DAVID ARCHULETA IS COMING TO KL! (Oh yeah! Already bought the tickets!)
4. I took pictures of the Lunar Eclipse a couple of weeks back. :)

the almost blood-red moon
So, that's it for now. :) Will update more info in my next post Insyaallah~

Song of the day - Love Story wa Totsuzen ni (Matsushita Yuya version)

No comments:

Post a Comment