November 4, 2010

If I was a bowling pin

If I were bowling pins- one of them- probably the one with a chipped paint; I think I'm gonna get a headache or worse.

Do they know the pain? Do they know what it feels like getting hit by huge 3-eyed boulders? Imagine, being pinned down ( more like being a victim of a hit-and-run) by them almost every seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, month... 365 days?! (366 days on leap years) Do they even know?!

Every time I and my friends being hit by these huge boulders that comes with different colours and weight, we are picked up and put in the front line. Every day is the same routine; get hit-run over, pushed to the back by these parallel bars, picked up, put at the front line with my 9 other comrades, get hit again and the cycle goes on and on and on and on..... until I don't know what will happen in the future. Will we be damaged somehow? Sometimes I wish we do so that they will put us away and let us live on a shelf or something.

But at time I am grateful because some of these boulders tends to come very slowly and by the time they hit us, it just simple knock us down ever so slowly and we just fall like dominos. The best moments usually happens when the boulders swerve over to either left of right of the lane and fall into the gutter. That is the best time for every pins. But then again, after 2 boulders. if we are still standing, we are still being pushed back by this parallel bar. And we all fall down again~~

When darkness was upon us, with someone one from the other side of the lane whistling to a song, some of us will just lie on the conveyor belt, maybe hanging, or maybe so of us might be standing on th lane... Do you know how cold the place can be? We want blankets! It's freaking exhausting when boulders came running our way when the place is light up and it's terribly cold when you just left us there, standing, lying, hanging without any blanket to cover us! Please, have compassion!

*Hits by a boulder*

"Dude... the noise went away."
"What noise?"
"...."

I am a bowling pin. Bowling is fun... but the shoes stinks. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment