August 1, 2010

I flipped the page to an empty page~

Its the month of August! (Already? *watches the time pass by....* sure is fast)
Hello new month and hello new semester! 2 weeks of holiday has ended and yet again, I failed to do anything productive. Bravo~

Besides reading books and using photoshop, I pretty much did nothing. After the final exam ended for last semester, I missed Bon Odori (again.). My friends went on a holiday together, I had no choice but not to tag along (Certain issues held me back)... the whole family went down to JB to visit my Grandma and we all did some gardening (It was raining Rambutans. Lol!) and.... ??? Oh, we went shopping for Raya. 8D

Ramadhan is coming soon- just around the corner actually, and we've done clothes shopping so that we won't get caught up during the actually Raya shopping season. I actually love Puasa (Fasting). :) From dusk till dawn, we refrain from eating and drinking for all the muslims, but once azan for Maghrib is sound, we are allowed to break our fast. :)
Yeah, the best part for me is that, when we sahur (when we eat before dusk to prepare for fast later during the day) we eat together with our family or friends. With the sandman dust still on our eyelids, we eat together. And at the end of the day; when we break our fast, we eat together with family or friends. :D

So yeah, basically I can't wait for Puasa! xD

I wonder how will I survive this semester. Supposedly if everything goes according to plan, I should be taking 6 subjects this semester. Since I missed out on studying Islamic Studies in Semester 3, I am hoping to sit for the subject this semester. :) By God's will.
And by the looks of it, there's going to be a lot of writing this semester. O__O  There's a few changes too. Seems that a few of us are being separated from our original class. Last time when we registered, it was First-come-First-serve kind of thing when we were split into 2 different class. Now we're being split into 2 different classes even before we registered (by lecturers decision). And the real reason for this change is... not really that clear. So we're hoping for some thorough explanation in our first class later. :|

I baked a cake a few days ago after a very long hiatus. xD (Random)
I also fixed my bicycle. xD (double random)
Oh before I forgot! My brother's girlfriend's sister bought me Matsushita Yuya I AM ME album! 8D
And~~ Sam My Twin is teaching me Japanese! I will be in your care. :)

So err... its a so not so productive holiday. xD
*finally! I've updated my blog. xP
by the way... the picture above was taken when I went to Bukit Tinggi with my friends. ;)

Song of the day - 4 Seasons by Matsushita Yuya (A summer song! Listen to the song! :D  )

No comments:

Post a Comment